Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Getting Ready for Fall

I need to apologize to Janis. She dropped off her amazing jacket for me to see and I haven't blogged about it yet.
Roan
Knit this women's fairisle cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 56, a design by Martin Storey using a beautiful combination of Colourspun (Wool and Mohair) and Rowan Tweed (Wool). With drop shoulder and edge to edge fastening, this knitting pattern is for the experienced knitter.
Now I want to close the store and go home and find mine. It is so stunning.


Autumn Accessories - a new pattern magazine introducing Big Wool Silk.
The patterns and yarn should be in the store at the beginning of August.



Adding a little bit more luxury to Rowan’s Big Wool, this is yarn is 70% wool and 30% silk, giving a beautiful sheen to the knitted fibre. Soft to touch and luxurious to wear this is a little bit extra for all lovers Big Wool.

80m on a 100 gram ball

Big Wool Silk is interchangeable with Big Wool.

Saturday morning dad and Beth took a trip to Terra for flowers. I was so jealous. I love going to Terra.
I'm a bit tired today. I stayed up to watch the whole hockey game last night. I haven't missed a Cup presentation in 15 years and wasn't going to miss it this year.

1 comment:

life ldc said...

Roan is gorgeous! Wish I'd knit it :)

Big Wool Silk....lovely!