Friday, September 04, 2015

Shawl Pins

At the last trade show, Bonnie Bishoff debuted new shawl pins in wild colours. Mr. Canada Post just brought in a box full of them.
I loved them and asked her if she could use those colours in bigger shawl pins. She did and they look amazing!

I am the only shop in North America who has the large shawl pins in these colours.

There are new pewter pins as well.

I forgot to bring my knitting with me today. Seriously. This has to stop. I used the time to finish a scarf that Beth knit. There were ends to sew in. Some day she is going to learn how to do it. But probably not. It's easier to have Cathy, Lynn or myself do it for her.

Pattern: Fernanda Circular Scarf (pattern purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 2 balls of Freia Bulky

We decided to leave it as a scarf and not join into a cowl.

Since there wasn't any knitting today, it's time to do some now.

No comments: