Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a good day celebrating with family and/or friends. It was a quiet day at my house getting ready for tomorrow. We are hosting dinner for around 25. The lasagna is ready and I think we have everything under control.

Today has been about knitting, blocking some things for the Fleece Festival and cleaning the house. I finished my shawl and it is being pinned out after I finish writing.

I was looking for something to blog about last night and came across this.
 Sirdar is bringing us these amazing patterns.
Download the Citrus Monkeys - Molly & Mickey by Sue Jobson are first to board the ark.

Download the Elephants - Ellie and Eddie Elephant have packed their trunks and are ready to set sail.

Keep checking back on Sirdar's website for the next set of animals...

Snuggly Baby Bamboo is used to knit the animals. See the shades...
Specially developed to be incredibly soft, gentle and smooth for Baby, this yarn is a new blend with natural bamboo and wool fibres. It will keep its quality through gentle machine washing.
80% Bamboo sourced viscose
20% Wool
50g
95m/104y
4mm
22 stitches, 28 rows to 4 inches / 10 cm on 4mm needles
Back to my blocking. I need these items dry so that we can sew the ends in for the Fleece Festival. Don't forget that Homeland is on tonight!

No comments: