Thursday, October 08, 2015

Lilli Pilli

Cathy knit this beautiful shawl and it's been on display in the store. I don't know why I haven't taken pictures to share until today. I think the leaves turning have inspired me.
Pattern: Lilli Pilli (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 3 skeins of Mrs. Crosby Train Case - Spangled Cotinga, Creme Fraiche and Greystone.

Cathy knit the shawl on a 3.75mm needle. I really hope she forgets that I have it.

We still don't have a dining room/kitchen table in our house. I had a custom table priced but it was way too much money. We keep looking and can't find just the right thing. Until tonight. There is something new coming to Urban Barn and it could be the one. They have a console table in stock and a chair in the store. The table should be there next week. Now we're excited. We will be grown ups and can invite people over once we have a table. There are people (Cathy, Sarah and Jane in particular) that still haven't seen the house. In a few weeks they can come visit.

No comments: