Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Chesterfield

Fiona Ellis does it again. What an amazing cardigan in Mrs. Crosby Steamer Trunk. The pattern is called Chesterfield and you can purchase it on Ravelry...
Fiona is known for her amazing cables and she doesn't disappoint with her latest design.



The Doodler is growing. I'm on the ninth wedge. Stephen's patterns are well written and I highly recommend knitting one of his designs if you haven't already.

It is sunnier here today. Not really bright but it's trying.

It's much later in the day and I took a spin in the PT Cruiser with the top down. It was nice to play in the sun. Then I went to my parents to call XM radio. The satellite on their new car was out. That took some doing but it's working now. Companies try to make things hard. It's a good thing I was here to make the call because my parents would have hung up and gone without it until they got home for Beth and I to make the call. We had dinner out at one of their regular restaurants. They know all the staff. The house clean up has started. Towels are in the wash. Garbage is out. Dishwasher is running. Now it's knitting time. There is another Law and Order marathon. I've seen most episodes so I don't need to pay too much attention to the TV.

No comments: