Monday, December 21, 2015

ZickZack Scarf

I was having a hard time coming up with today's blog post. There hasn't been a lot of knitting happening. Who can knit while watching Homeland? Plus we're getting the house ready for Christmas dinner. Then I remembered this great pattern.
The ZickZack scarf is a free pattern on Ravelry. It is knit with two colours of Mille Colori Baby.

An impressive yet easy to knit scarf in the style of a great Italian designer. 
The chevrons are worked with single increases and decreases – no knots in your fingers trying to knit complicated double decreases and no double increases where the stitches get tight and hard to work with...
The scarf can also be knit in Noro Taiyo Sock or Crystal Palace Mini Mochi. Any yarn with a long stripe.

I was looking up something on the Blue Sky Alpacas website which led me to free patterns.

The Extra Quick and Easy Scarf (download the pattern)


The Baby Jumper is knit in Blue Sky Bulky - a yarn that will be on sale for Boxing Week. Download the pattern...

Now it is time for some knitting. I have about 40 rows to go on my Unicorn Stripes Cowl. I'd really like to start playing with the Mille Colori Baby but I think I should wait until next week to start that scarf. Maybe :)

No comments: