Saturday, February 13, 2016

Is it spring yet?

I needed a bit of spring so I started Naushon in a new colour of Santorini from Classic Elite. I thought that I was being smart going outside for a picture. WRONG. It is really sunny so I was getting a shadow. But it was so cold that I couldn't stay out there trying to get a better picture. The chair inside will have to do for today.

Pattern: Naushon (in the Classic Elite book Along the Shores or the pattern can be purchased individually on Ravelry)
Yarn: 3 balls of Santorini
Needles: 4.5mm

I couldn't find my great cello bags this week so I brought a roll of cello from home to package up the awesome prize for The Food Drive. My cello wasn't wide enough to accommodate the full bags of yarn - there is a lot of yarn. We have one pretty package and then two large plastic bags filled.
There is still time to donate. Please help out if you can.
These three bags (with more to be added) are for the first ticket drawn.

The second ticket drawn will win the awesome Offhand Design bag.
And there is more. The next three names will each win a $50 gift certificate to the store.

My dad always told me that if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all. I'm going to use his advice and not talk about last night's The Amazing Race. I'm also going to keep quiet in case you have it taped and haven't watched. All I'm going to say is that I might not make it through the season.

No comments: