Saturday, April 23, 2016

One Way Tee

Lynn came to work today wearing her One Way Tee. The pattern is from the Spring 2015 Interweave magazine. If you don't have the magazine at home you can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
Even the simplest lace accent can make a sweater pop. The One Way Tee incorporates a simple arrowhead lace into body, sleeves, and shoulder saddles to create bold lines.
Sarah also knit the Tee. They both used Mrs. Crosby Carpet Bag - it was their Frolic sweater last year. It is great for layering. Wear in the summer with a tank underneath or in the winter with a long sleeved shirt.

This is my house right now. There are mini skeins from Dream in Color all over my kitchen.
I'm having fun putting together kits for the Technicolor Cowl. We have colours that we've never had before.


Tomorrow I'm heading to Toronto to Open Houses at two of my suppliers. It's always fun to see the yarns that will be coming out for fall. I should have lots of pictures to share when I get home.

No comments: