Saturday, May 28, 2016

Instant Gratification

The shipment from Freia arrived yesterday afternoon. These colours of Bulky are awesome.
One ball of Bulky will make this cowl. You can make easy gifts while sitting in the car on your summer vacation.
One ball of Bulky will also make Jetsetter (pattern purchased on Ravelry)

And don't forget about You Look Gradient.

Big, bulky scarves are going to be hot again this winter.

And there is nothing like knitting a scarf in a few evenings.


If you can't think about Bulky right now, here is a great shawl knit with two balls of Fingering weight.

Pattern: Auburn Wave (purchased on Ravelry)
Needles: 4.5mm (this is important to get a great size shawl)

Auburn Wave is one of my favourite patterns. If you can knit, purl, increase, decrease and count to 20 then you can make this.

Can you imagine the scarf knit in Vamp? Tina knocked it out of the park with this new colour.

I gave myself a deadline to finish my shawl and I will have it finished before bed tonight. I haven't knit this evening because Beth and I went to Terra after work. I wanted some back yard flowers.

We bought two planters for the deck and some hanging plants for the fence. Now we know that more plants are needed for the deck so we'll be visiting Terra on Monday evening.

It's time to knit. I'll share pictures tomorrow. A friend came home with me to model.

No comments: