Monday, May 09, 2016

Tourist Day

I thought that I would be up early this morning and I was. There are a lot of pictures today.  The plants at the Mirage are beautiful.
I went to the Bellagio to see the Conservatory. A must stop on every trip.
I don't think I have visited the Conservatory in spring. Usually it's Christmas or Thanksgiving. Now I have ideas for flowers that I want at home.
Of course the colours make me happy.
From The Bellagio I took the tram to Aria/Monte Carlo. The new arena looks awesome. All around the arena there are seating areas and great restaurants.
I walked back to Aria with a stop for lunch.
Thanks Bobby. Lunch was awesome.
Now it's time for some rest and maybe some knitting. I think that I might go see Love tonight.

1 comment:

Trademark Lawyer said...

Look at that happy floral tortoise! This place looks amazing!