Wednesday, June 08, 2016

It's a Master Evening

I'm very close on my shawl. There are about 20 stitches left to cast off. And then my ends. I'll have pictures tomorrow. It's a Master evening. Master Chef and Masters of Flip. And the basketball game. That should give me lots of time to finish.

There are new colours of Liberty Wool from Classic Elite on the way to us.
78122 Wave
78123 Paradiso

What to make? How about Nahant - a free pattern from knitty.com

Of course an Inpsira Cowl is always in the back of my mind.

I've started to receive emails from vendors who are showing at TNNA this weekend with previews of what they are bringing.

The company that makes our yarn bowls is now making mugs. Of course I will be ordering these. We won't have them until the fall but it will be worth the wait.

I'm off to knit!

No comments: