Saturday, June 18, 2016

Splattershot

It's hard to believe but there are still pictures from TNNA that I haven't shared yet.
There will be new yarn bowls and mugs coming later this fall. I've ordered them in green, denim blue, purple and grey.

This shawl is knit out of the new Woolstok. The yarn and pattern should be here in a few weeks.
An awesome child's sweater knit in Spud & Chloe Outer.

This picture came from Lorna's Laces yesterday. It beautifully shows the new colours for fall. We have ordered them in Shepherd Sock and Solemate.
We have created a new dye technique that we're calling Splattershot! We launched the line with ten colors named after places we yearn for. Sometimes that  yearning is for somewhere we've never been other times it is to return to a well loved spot.
I've finished a few more rows since the store closed.

It's 9pm on a Saturday night and I'm ready for bed. I can barely keep my eyes open. And the US Open starts at 7am so I'll be up early.

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Love that yarn bowl! :)

Diane said...

Love the mug!!!

Diane