Saturday, July 09, 2016

All Nighter

The ends are sewn in. Now I need to block it.
Pattern: Annisa Wrap (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 3 skeins of Mrs. Crosby Train Case
I knit the shawl on a 4mm needle.
Last night Beth and I watched an episode of The Good Wife and then I was going to bed. But my knitting was growing and I was in a groove. Two more episodes and then I called it quits. I wanted to keep going but knew that I had to work today. When I was younger there were many Friday nights that I knit from when I closed the store until I opened on Saturday morning. When you're feeling it you don't want to stop.
Dad brought me lunch today and someone came along for the ride. She loves going for rides.
She's back at home with Beth and the boys. They are Lucy sitting while mom and dad go to a wedding. She looks huge in this picture. 

It's quiet at home so I'm going to sit with a tea and do a few more rows on my wrap.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Love the way Lucy sits with her elbows out.