Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Flowers

We had many fun shipments yesterday including the new colours from Mrs. Crosby
This season Mrs. Crosby has named her new colours after flowers. I had to take a picture of them in the garden. 

Mrs. Crosby was kind enough to share some free patterns on Ravelry
Pattern: Parnu Bay Scarf (free on Ravelry)
Knit in one skein of Reticule. 
Pattern: Eridanus the River (free on Ravelry)
Knit in one skein of Train Case

Here are the colours with their names.






The new colours have been added to the website...

There should be some knitting accomplished over the next few days. The British Open is on - golf from Royal Troon in Scotland. TV coverage starts at 1:30am tomorrow but that might be a bit early. The 'big boys' tee off at 4am so I'll probably be setting my alarm for then.

Big Brother is on and then bed. I'll get a few more rows done on my shawl. I just started the 5th skein of 9.

No comments: