Friday, July 29, 2016

Glasgow

Ms. UPS just brought in a super fun box from Lorna's Laces. New colours of Shepherd Sock and Solemate.

Lorna's Laces has a new dye technique called SplatterShot. The colours are amazing.



The pictures from Lorna's Laces website look good but wait until you see them in person. Here are the skeins of Solemate Glasgow. I was very tempted to put them in my bag. The colour is phenomenal.
Our sock yarn Solemate is 55% superwash merino, 15% nylon and 30% Outlast
Outlast is a viscose (rayon) fiber that interacts with your body’s microclimate to moderate temperature from being too hot or too cold.
Magine (a pattern purchased on Ravelry from Ambah O'Brien) would look really good in Glasgow. One skein makes a small scarf version and two skeins make the large shawl.

I need to hit Publish because every time I re-read my post I want Glasgow more. I'm trying to control myself :)

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Those yarns look delicious!