Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Great Stitch Definition

I was looking at Rowan's website and they have a very pretty new pattern. It is a paid download that isn't available on Ravelry yet. You can purchase through Rowan's website - I went through the steps and it was painless.

Purchase Tottori...
This deep V neck cardigan is now available as a paid pattern download. Designed by Sarah Hatton it has short row shaping and lace patterning at the hem making it suitable for the knitter with some experience.

Yarn Information
Tetra Cotton 50g
 

Sizes Available
32-34 to 48-50 "

Balls needed
6 to 9

Finished Width Dimension
42.5 [48:54:60:67]cm/161/2 [19:211/2:231/2:261/2]in

Needle Size
3.25mm, 4mm and 4.5mm needles
This is knit out of Tetra cotton which has been discontinued but we have lots of stock and it's on sale for 20% off.

My shawl is growing and I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the yarn. A customer looked at it today and commented on how good the stitch definition is. I'll get some more rows finished tonight - Master Chef and Big Brother are taping.

No comments: