Thursday, July 21, 2016

Outline is growing

My friend and I made a quick trip outside for pictures. I don't want to complain about the weather because I'm lucky enough to work inside.
It's going to be bright :) The pattern is really fun to knit. I walk through the fingering weight room and put together colour combinations. I think I could knit this shawl over and over again many times.

Some of you were disappointed that you didn't get any Hedgehog Fibres from our first order. Another order has been placed and should be here the end of August. Here is my suggestion. I will be blogging as soon as I know that it has been shipped. All colours from the first order will be coming again plus there are new colours. When it arrives I will be adding it to the website as soon as I can. I will blog that it's here. I will post on Ravelry. I will post on Facebook. Go to the website and order online. This will guarantee that you get the colours you want. There will be shipping charged on the order. If you want to pick it up, note on the order that you'll be coming in and when you pick up the yarn we will give you back the shipping charges. Please make sure you note that you are coming in because I try to ship out the same day that an order is placed.

Worsted Cotton from Blue Sky Fibers came home with me tonight. Beth is going to make the Caledonia Cowl for the store. The main colour is 645 Iceburg. The contrasting colours are 648 Plum Dusk, 647 Bluefin and 639 Wasabi.

Yes, we've been watching Big Brother. It is an interesting season. I really want James to win. With the way things are going right now he won't be on anyone's radar for quite a while. It's almost time to start watching and get back to my knitting.

No comments: