Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Hello Myrtle Beach

The drive to the airport this morning was quick and painless. Fast through the border and early at the airport.
This is from the driver's seat of my car. Yes, I'm parked that close to the terminal. That's why we fly out of Niagara Falls airport.
The skies were clear in NY but just before we left the pilot told us that there were thunderstorms all around Myrtle. He wasn't sure if we would be able to land but we were set to go to Atlanta if necessary. NO!! I had knitting with me. My iPad. No clothes. No toiletries. Luckily the weather was okay and we landed no problem.
I needed a small project to work on until I can start my Olympic knitting on Friday afternoon. I'm using 3 balls of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock to make Joji's Three Colored Cowl. Perfect, mindless knitting for the plane.
I talked about Linen the other day and today Lynn received a box from England that included Studio Linen from Erika Knight. I'm writing on my iPad so cutting and pasting isn't easy. 
So I cheated. I took screen shots from Erika's website.
 
It's time to relax. I got off the plane, took a taxi to the house, dropped off my bags and grabbed the truck. I put a few miles on it running errands and getting dinner. Now it's knitting/TV time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is the name of the blue you're using - it's very pretty

Julie said...

The colour is Cozumel.