Monday, December 26, 2016

Go Cowboys

I hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas.

It's been a busy few days in my house which means not a lot of knitting. We hosted 10 for an early dinner tonight. The dishes are in the dishwasher and the house has been tidied. After I finish my post I'm going to sit down with a cup of tea and my knitting.
This is the piece that Beth and I gave each other for Christmas. It looks small in the picture but it is 4 feet long and 2 feet tall.
When we saw it at One of a Kind we knew that it was coming home with us.

Here is my Find Your Fade so far. 12 more rows of lace and then I get to join the next colour.
There is a very pressing matter this evening. Beth and I are playing for the championship in our Fantasy Football league. Right now we are losing but if it goes right tonight we will win. Go Cowboys!

No comments: