Thursday, December 29, 2016

Pattern Sale

A newsletter came from Ambah O'Brien this morning.
I feel quite pleased when I look back at the 20 patterns I released in 2016. Mostly shawls, including 8 that were a part of the Chroma Collection. 2016 has been a highly satisfying journey.

I have collated a bundle over in my Ravelry store of the twenty patterns, these all automatically have a 20% discount through to January 2nd, So if you missed the discount when a pattern was first released here is your chance now.
Yemaya Shawl - knit in fingering weight.

This is Alinda. We have the shawl hanging in the store knit in Mrs. Crosby Reticule.

Ambah's Lamina and mine knit in Cheshire Cat.
See the patterns that are included in the 20% off sale...

Don't miss out on a chance to add these great patterns to your Ravelry library.

No comments: