Friday, January 27, 2017

BIG!

Big Loop arrived this afternoon.

100% Merino Wool
1135 grams (40oz)
115m (125 yards)

One ball and 35mm needles will make a super simple garter stitch throw.
35mm needles. These are huge!
I asked Beth if she would be willing to make a store sample. Her kind of knitting - really, really big needles. She was a bit disappointed when I told her that Loopy Mango sent a finished throw with my order.
The Nantucket throw pictured was knit with one ball. Two balls makes a great throw for the couch.
Little Monster is knit with two balls and 25mm needles.
Buy the yarn on Saturday and have a throw knit by Sunday. There are five colours in the store and on the website.

Our shipment from Offhand Designs should be here next week. Meet Snoopy
I might need this one in my collection :)

1 comment:

Sally said...

The Nantucket Throw picture is a very interesting optical illusion. The model looks like she is a tiny doll ! ! !! !