Thursday, March 02, 2017

Get it before it's gone

The Honey Cowl from madelinetosh is one of our favourite patterns. Super simple and takes 1 or 2 skeins of tosh merino dk or dk.

The pattern is free on Ravelry...

It was brought to my attention today that merino dk has been discontinued. There were some unhappy faces in the store.
FIBER + 100% MERINO WOOL

LENGTH + DK WEIGHT - 225 YARDS | 205 METERS

GAUGE + KNIT| 20 - 22 STITCHES = 4 INCHES OR 10CM | US 6 - 7 OR 4.0 - 4.5MM

CARE + MACHINE WASH COLD ON GENTLE CYCLE | AIR DRY LAYING FLAT

All in stock merino dk is on sale for 20% off. The sale is available in the store and on phone orders. We are going to confirm our stock numbers and then offer the discount to online orders as well.

It's 9pm and I'm finally getting to knit. When I got home from work my iPhone wouldn't connect to our home Internet. Beth checked hers and it wouldn't work either. The iPads and computers were connected. I live chatted with our Internet provider - not them it's our phones. Live chatted with the phone carrier. Not them. It's the Internet provider. Called the Internet provider. Not them. It's our phones. I was getting really mad and frustrated by now. Then the iPads stopped connecting. Got a very nice lady on the phone from our Internet provider and now everything works. Technology is good until it doesn't work. 

Oh yeah, I made a small mistake on Find Your Fade today. I was supposed to stop increasing at one edge of the shawl but I kept right on going. I was 8 rows too far before I realized. No, I didn't rip back. I'm going to start working from the pattern now and my shawl will end up a touch longer and wider. Note to self - read the pattern!!!

2 comments:

Trina said...

How can they discontinue Tosh dk? It's a staple! That's a shocker.

Jean said...

Glad you're back on track techwise and knit wise! Love the shawl..