Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Free Your Fade

There is a new pattern available on Ravelry today that I'm very excited about. I've already purchased it and have started to look at colours.
Pattern: Free Your Fade (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Fingering Weight

Some knitters have commented that they thought Find Your Fade was too big for them. Here is a smaller shawl that will work for you. This shawl can be knit in 3 skeins (or more).
This shawl was created to be your favorite shawl pattern! Really relaxing garter stitch with engaging eyelet rows and endless color possibilities. It would be gorgeous knit up in one color, but you can just as easily use 20! I’ve extended the color melt sections for an even more cohesive fade, with easy instructions to add as many fade sections as you would like! The shawl is light weight and perfect year round when knit up in fingering weight yarn, but don’t let that stop you from knitting it up in any yarn weight you prefer to the size of your choosing!




I didn't think this day would ever get here. With all the rain it kept being put off. The shed is being painted today. I was here at 8am to meet the painters.



I'm so happy with the colours. Now I need to go to Terra after work. The window box needs flowers and I need some more planters for the store.

Sorry that there are so many pictures but I'm really excited :) A great new pattern and a pretty shed.
Thanks Custom Decorating Services for coming out today. We have used them many, many times. They painted our townhouse, my parents townhouse, a few rooms in my house when we moved in and they will be painting the rest of the house later this summer.

Watch your inbox - a newsletter went out today.

No comments: