Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Speckles


Alex finished her Dotted Rays - Speckled Fade just in time for the Frolic. I love it. The shawl is huge and the colours blend beautifully. Now I want one. Alex used Skinny Singles from Hedgehog Fibres and that's what I'm going to use for mine. (Okay, Alex is going to knit it). An order is coming in the next two weeks with 4 potluck colours. I'm waiting to see what they are before I choose my colours.

I wish I could have taken the shawl and hung it on the fence but it was raining so I rushed pictures. When the sun shines (I think it will soon) then we'll ask Alex to bring the shawl back for more pictures.

I was here very early this morning (before 8) to start unpacking. I'm almost finished. Now I need to find spots for the yarn.

Yarn Love is back on the website.

Rockshelter Sock has been updated.

Did you know that Ravelry is 10 years old? Congratulations to Casey and Jess for improving the knitting/crochet community in the most amazing way. From Casey's twitter account -
10 years ago, on May 2nd, 2007, 100 people were secretly using & testing Ravelry. We had been quietly building it for about 4 months.
Ravelry is 10 years old today 🎂 We just wanted to make it easier to see what others have done with a pattern. I never expected this. 

I haven't shown my knitting lately but Xanthe is growing. There will be pictures tomorrow. My problem has been trying to knit and flip between baseball and hockey games.

No comments: