Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Noro

This post was written for last night. Then I received Isabelle's pictures. Her shawl is so beautiful that I had to show them.
We should receive a shipment tomorrow received a shipment today that has two colours of Noro Silk Garden Sock. 2 balls will make the Crazy Magic Boomerang (pattern purchased on Ravelry). Our sample was knit with colour 411 on a 4.5mm needle.
Fun stitch in a boomerang shape - easy to knit and easy to wear. You can work from written instructions or a chart - whichever you prefer. 
The original ripple stitch has been adapted to make this an intuitive knit.
It is so much fun to knit with Noro yarns. Before you know it the colour has changed. The bad thing - it is way past your bed time :)
40% Wool/25% Silk/25% Nylon/10% Kid Mohair 
300m (325 yards) in a 100gram ball
fingering/sport weight
And a brand new colour. 457. There is something about yellows and golds that are grabbing my attention lately.

This is Cathy's Log Cabin Afghan. I have a bunch of squares knit for my second one but not enough. I decided that we are going to bring in a selection of colours of Noro Kureyon so that I can finish my blanket and for those who also want to make this fabulous project.

The pattern calls for 20 squares. Cathy did 25 and I think I'll be making mine larger too.

We have some colours in the store and these four colours will be in the shipment on Tuesday were in today's shipment. The new colours are on the website and I'm counting existing stock to get it added.

378
389
392
408

Every time I order Lykke needles I will be adding a few more colours.




Our July newsletter went out this morning yesterday. If you didn't receive it, here is the link.

No comments: