Thursday, August 24, 2017

21 Colour

We have two new kits from Blue Sky Fibers - Woolstok is used for both kits. The mittens are knit with 20 mini skeins and a full skein of grey. All 21 colours of Woolstok are used. Lynn has knit a pair for the store and will be getting them to us in time for the Knitters' Fair.
The mittens will look great with the 21 Color Slouch.
The other kit is a hat made with a full skein of Woolstok and two mini skeins. The kit includes all three hat patterns.

It's two weeks until the Fair. There is merino light laid out all over the store to make kits for Building Blocks.
I'm in love with the pink version that I put together. There will be neutral kits (similar to my shawl) and then some fun combinations.

I brought home a bag with two possible colourways for What the Fade?! I had to make one with mauve but I really think it will be the green version. Not my colours but they are calling my name. Screaming actually.

While I was making a mess for the Fair, I starting packing for Camp. These boxes are goodie bag and door prize donations that we've received so far. My suppliers have been very generous!

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Marvelous yarns, especially those greens and pinks! :)