Monday, August 28, 2017

Bambara Progress

I sat down to knit and looked outside. It was starting to get dark. I hustled to get some pictures.
I'm on the last colour. I have two more rows of lace and then 12 rows of garter stitch. Then into the big lace section. I don't know if I'll do it but I'm trying to get it finished for the Fair.
I was up very early this morning. Our builder was coming to do the last of the warranty work on our house. They should have been here at 8. By 9 I was getting mad and called. No one was coming today. I wasn't happy but channelled my energy into making kits for the Knitters' Frolic. My dining room table was a bit of mess. The Malabrigo Mechita is for the Linen Stitch Scarf.
There is also Mrs Crosby Train Case, Lorna's Laces Solemate, Tosh Sock and Tosh Merino Light. I'm going to use these to make up kits for Ambah's shawls. We will have quite a few of her three coloured shawls on display.
Assana
Annisa
Lilli Pilli
It was looking much better this afternoon when all the kits were made. I have all the printing for the show done as well. A bad day turned very productive.

I didn't sleep last night because I was dreaming of colour combinations for Speckle and Pop! Tomorrow night my dining room table could be will be covered in coloured combinations. I have one in my head that combines tosh merino light with a Party of Five kit from SweetGeorgia.

Back to my knitting.

No comments: