Monday, October 09, 2017

Golfing

I had a great time golfing today. The game wasn't good but that was to be expected. It was a scramble which makes it more fun if you are playing bad. On the 13th hole, we used my drive, my approach into the green and I made the putt for the birdie. It made my day.
The leaves are changing and the course was beautiful.
I'm going to be sorry tomorrow for a couple of reasons. I'm going to be sore and I could have been packing for the Fleece Festival today but I'm glad I went.

Blue Sky Fibers has a new poncho pattern. The Big Splash Poncho is knit with Spud & Chloe Sweater but I think it would also look great in Woolstok.
The superwash wool and organic cotton blend of Spud & Chloƫ Sweater yarn make this piece both soft and easy to care for. The Big Splash Poncho is the adult version of the little kids Puddle Jumper Poncho. Worked from side to side in one easy piece, there are endless color options to pick from. Now you can knit one for yourself and your special little one.
Now a few rows of knitting and then bed. Being outside all day has made me tired.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

We all need to get away and relax (or make our muscles sore) once in awhile. ;) What a beautiful day on the golf course!