Friday, November 10, 2017

Where is he??

I sat with my nose pressed to the window all day waiting for Mr. UPS. He finally came late this afternoon with four boxes from Long Dog Yarn.
The colours are awesome and have been added to the website. I'll get more pictures tomorrow. By the time the boxes were unpacked and the website was updated it was time to head home.
I've decided. I'm going to knit Kimba (pattern purchased on Ravelry). I'm being good and haven't wound the skeins yet. The goal is to get Veronika finished. I made it to the 3/4 point on the back. I should have the back finished by tomorrow night and then on Sunday I can work down the front.

For the past week we've been cleaning up the store. Doing some inventory, moving yarns around and updating the website. We found some Offhand Design Bags that never made it to the website. These bags are sewn in San Fransisco and are made in limited quantities so you probably won't see someone carrying your bag.

There are lots of zippers and pockets - I have both styles and carry them when flying. You have room for your knitting, wallet, phone, headphones, iPad, snacks....
Kazul

Arya

Dinner is finished, the kitchen has been cleaned and laundry is in so it's time to knit. Veronika isn't going to knit herself.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

The yarns in the first image are especially gorgeous!