Saturday, February 17, 2018

Starting Point

Susan came in today to show off her Starting Point (pattern purchased on Ravelry). It is beautiful!! I was afraid of the red when we were choosing colours. The pop of colour is fabulous.
This amazing wrap is worked from both ends towards the centre with a super fun chevron construction, and joined as you work (no seaming or kitchener required!).

My Starting Point is sitting beside my knitting chair. Once I am finished Lilli Pilli and Kimba I'm going to get it out and finish it. The shawl is stunning.
This is a shawl that she knit after making Starting Point. No, there isn't a pattern. Yet. Susan is going to write it up and put it on Ravelry. Her Ravelry name is Knitschief. You can message her and she'll let you know when it's ready.
There hasn't been much knitting for me the past few days. Work is getting in the way :) Along with grocery shopping and laundry and cleaning and ..... Now it's time to sit and get at it.

No comments: