Friday, April 20, 2018

Cupcakes

We're almost ready for tomorrow's party. Cupcakes have been ordered. (Cupcakes in Westdale - YUMMY). They should be in the store around noon tomorrow.

I came up with a new combination for Fading Point. We are out of the colours for my purple version. The yarn has been ordered but won't make it in time for the Frolic. It's about a month away from arriving. I'm going to work on one in colours we have so that I can put it on display. You can justify anything if you try :)

One of the yarns on special tomorrow is Kauni. $20 a ball. You need 4 balls to make this great vest that is knit side to side with no shaping. Super simple. The pattern is free on Ravelry.

There are yellow price signs all over the store.

I had to start. But now I must put it down and go to bed. We're hoping for a very busy day tomorrow.

No comments: